Wednesday, October 3

Some more photos

Just a disclaimer, none of these are anywhere near as amusing as monkeys licking windows.

Here is the horde of monkeys outside Aaron's house in Kampala, staring at the window greedily...


Taxi motos in Kigali, complete with helmets...


Downtown Kigali...

Lake Kivu, as viewed from the hotel in Kibuye...


Many many bananas being sold at the lakeside Kibuye market...


Downtown Dar Es Salaam...

"As long as I gaze on Zanzibar sunset, I am in paradise..."


Kendwa Beach, Zanzibar...


The view from the hammock...


Also, Caitlin has a few photos from the trip on her blog.

2 comments:

geoff said...

nice kinks nod!
sorry i haven't been in touch. i've gotten out of touch with most of the 'mune, actually. your blog/life is really interesting.
i will comment more often.

Anonymous said...

This looks like an amazing adventure old friend. I am not the best with internet keep up but I have been checking for blog to see everything you have been seeing and reflecting-I look forward to seeing you the next time we find the same land-also when will your production of the lion king begin? I am waiting.